the souchi story

Saturday, November 28, 2009

AND THE WINNER FOR THE OLDEST SOUCHI..............

thank you to christine s. for sending in this photo (shockingly, taken by her fabulous 5 yr old son and future fashion photographer, aidan!). this sweater is from fall 2000. i loved this sweater and was so happy that day on hawthorne street, at a trunk show, that this tall redhead walked in that i just knew it would be perfect for.
enjoy your $150 towards your next souchi....we love you too.
here are a few words she sent over with the photo

About 10 years ago I bought my first Souchi, a beautiful, eggplant mohair wrap cardi. That was the beginning of my love affair with Souchi. Since then I have purchased more than a few and each season I think I couldn't possibly need another. Then I see the new styles, colors and although I don't need another I certainly do want them. It was a good day, the day I purchased my first Souchi.

No comments: