the souchi story

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009

goodbye.......

what a year with lots of pictures, travel, memories, food, wine and souchi! this year was a whirlwind that seemed more like a month than twelve.

travel went a bit like this: new york, miami, new york, los angeles, chicago, miami, frankfurt, tunisia, healdsburg, new york, petaluma, palm springs, san francisco and now to the midwest to visit family. thank the lord i love to travel though lately, the airlines are not making it as fun. but, it's a new year so no complaining about them until february when the traveling starts up again.

thank you all for making my job/business/life fun, exciting, challenging, overwhelming, beautiful and some stress thrown in for drama. i love the amazing people in my life, my family, my business my sweet billy brown, the fantastic stores that carry my line and the talented designers whose creations i get to buy for the store....and steal for myself!

best wishes for 2010 and all that it will offer.

XO
suzi

2 comments:

Anne Zimmerman said...

Looking forward to more suzi souchi adventures in the new year. xo
Good thing you got all that cashmere to keep you warm in the midwest, huh?

suzi johnson said...

i know! my brother just emailed saying it's expected to be 13 below AND the media is saying 'life threatening cold'! ok, no offense midwest but i am going to be very unhappy if i die in kansas!