the souchi story

Friday, November 4, 2011

basalt..........the things i miss most...........

as i said in my previous post i am super excited with my decision to move to colorado. i have never been happier. however, i miss my girls, my dining room, boot camp & the souchi girls. 


here are some of my fave memories of my peeps & places & dreams of them all visiting really soon.

happy november!
happy november to my nephew daulton.....jesus he's 17!!

xo
suzisouchi

chris, me & claude

me & my sweet baby billy...rip


mom & brady

tracey, mary & christine

whit

foxy marywynn & anika

mina june

LOU

anne z

pistol pete

becky

saucy couple josh & melany

vacation geri, vacation mina & vacation me

don, giovanna & happy  me (no i was not fat nor pregnant....yet i still loved this shirt!!)

my sis jude & lil nico

most stylish family:
glenn, sadie, stella & corey

mama thea grant & baby grey

cooper & johnson.......in a really bad mood...clearly

craig (of course with sporting equipment) & suzi with those damn cowlicks!!

my dining room & living room......ahhh miss those colors


XO

No comments: