if you know me, there is no doubt you know of my love for gwendolyn. she is funny, kind, smart & excellent at what she does (guerilla retail marketing & pop-up shop consultant). which, is of course, why i asked her to be an 'insider'.
here are her pics:
1. Silk moto pants-I think these would be great for traveling! (gwen, i just took these today for ny next week!!)
2. Souchi Wrap dress in deep gray-a glamorous style, color and the best shape for my body
3. Souchi classic cardi with a cardi in organic cotton-perfect for San Francisco Indian summer weather
4. Sonia Rykiel side zipper coat-looks like a London design for some reason (I REALLY WANT THIS TOO!)
5. Sonia Rykiel multi colored gloves- to wear with the zipper coat. (I have my mothers collection of gloves is just about every color and length!)
6. Anything by Johnny Farah because I have a sickness for handbags, totes, clutch bags, etc.
7. Souchi Lydia Dress in Black-my new LBD
8. Souchi wrap skirt in olive green- love it! love it! love it!
9. Souchi Chanel Chanel in tomato-my new jacket for the season and it goes so well with my Lydia dress
*gwen custom ordered this in tomato cashmere and it was absolutely beautiful!!
10.Triian pretty punk ring-very 1960’s
thank you so much gwen, we love you and your picks! and, you should seriously consider the ring and all things johnny farah :)