the souchi story

Monday, May 9, 2011

why is there a smile on my face non stop again?...............................

you all know how broken i was when i lost my sweet billy 2 months ago. it was shocking and devastating and left me gutted. so, the thought of a smile or a new dog seemed like down the road....maybe summer i was thinking. but, then the opportunity of opening a new store outside of aspen, the idea of living part time in a mountain town made me re-think the 'maybe in the summer' thing.

so, thanks to kat, a friend from boot camp (who found her sweet lula) and mentioned, quite casually, about the other 8 puppies available. well, and about 6 hours later i decided to open the email and well, it was love at first site......jack had to be mine.

please meet jack, my reason for smiling. love love love.

xo
suzisouchi







No comments: